Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am Back!!!

Sorry, I haven't been on blogging for a long time since October. Now it is 2011 and life for me is going good. I am farther on Wicca and I finished writing my children's story today I have to write for English class. In my English class we are doing a WWII role play type thing. Where we have different class ranks. I am lower class. Well, we have been doing this for a couple of weeks now. On March 29, 2011 I died in my role play. If your thinking this is a bad thing. It isn't. I have been wanting to die because then I could write more. Now, since I am dead. I get to write! Also, in my Drama class I have started to watch Little Shop of Horrors, it is a very funny movie and I like it. Today, in my Spanish class I was singing Phantom of the Opera and I got it stuck in my teacher's head! But serves him right for getting Little Shop of Horrors in my head! If you are confused don't be, my Spanish teacher and drama teacher are the same person. Hmm... what else have I been up too? I don't know? But if you really like this blog and want to read more of what I have been up too. Then go on facebook and look me up. I go there more often than I go here. :D Well, I have got to go. Maybe I will write again soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment